Thursday, April 28, 2016

My Idiot Friend

My sworn frenemy, Mick Williams, wrote this hate poem to me and sent it to my inbox, where he knew that I would find it. People like him think they can write disjunctive poetry just by turning on the spigot. How wrong!  Then he writes me back and tells me to read down the first letter of each line. This does not redeem the awfulness of this poem, especially since he forgot the line beginning in "R". What an idiot!

Society Axe
Timber Image
Onto Others
Pleasing Myself
Wedding Plants
Red Sutures
Ignorant Fool
Touchy Subject
Interior Ripe
Notice Stung
Garage Sails
Period Stains
Overabundance
Eye Soar
Title Town
Yearly Dues
Organ Grinder
Race Baiting
Curtain Balls
Absurd Departure
System Wide
Eager Fools
Young Framing
Western Pies
Inside Lanes
Losing Patients
Learning Portal
Kids Drooling
Inept Colleague
Large Details 
Little Death
Your Mother
Overbearing
Underwhelm

No comments:

Post a Comment